Our customer friendly staff can assist you with the following tasks:
- Improvement Plan & Grading Permit Submittals
- Encroachment Permit Submittal
- Transportation Permit for Oversize Loads
- Verification & Assignment of Property Address
- Street Name Change
- Public Easement Abandonment
- Sale of County Project Plans & Specifications
- Research Improvement Plan Archive
- Development Impact Fee Estimates
- Easement / ROW Abandonment
Building Permits and Inspection Implements E-RES Program In January 2016 – To speed up permit in-take, review, approval and issuance of Production Homes, Sacramento County is implementing a new program. Learn more about the new E-RES program.
County Engineering Implements Electronic Encroachment Permit Submittal Process – In our efforts to continually improve customer service and efficiency, Sacramento County is now accepting electronic encroachment permit submittal. Customers can expect quicker permit review and approval, and fewer physical trips to County Offices.
New Improvement Standards Schedule to the Board of Supervisors in 2016 - The proposed improvement standards will be scheduled to the Board of Supervisors for approval sometime in 2016. Click
here to view the proposed standards.