SURVEY'S GIS ONLINE MAP
Note: Books 1 and 2 of the Record of Survey layer is incomplete at this time.
Beginning April 1, 2017, the new Corner Record form provided by The Board For Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists will be used henceforward. Corner Record Application Form.
Tutorial Revised 07-2016
What We Do:
- Review of final maps, parcel maps, certificates of compliance, record of surveys, and corner records
- Index of surveys performed by Sacramento County in conformance with state law
- Records of street centerline ties and stationing and a listing of benchmarks established by Sacramento County
- Re-establishment of survey monuments damaged by capital improvement projects
- Surveying services in support of public infrastructure and County projects including acquisition and disposal of real property, horizontal and vertical control, topographic mapping and flood related studies
- Repository for unfiled maps and corner records
Guides and Resources
Survey Submittals Email: surveysubmittals@SacCounty.net
827 7th St, Room 101
Sacramento, CA 95814